Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


































































The girls and I went to GrapeCreek this afternoon to go watch my volleyball girls from last year play in their last game on the FRESHMAN TEAM! I was excited that they invited me to come so could not turn down the invitation. The girls did really good for the first game but I had to stay for the JV game too b/c I had one girl on that team. My girls were awful. They climbed all over the stands and just would not sit still. So...... I decided they were bored at the game and I needed to do something with them that THEY WOULD CONSIDER FUN! There is an awesome Pumpkin Patch out at Grape Creek so before we headed home I decided to take them. I felt bad taking them without Justin (he was at work), but could not resist. The girls had fun and we bought punkins to carve tonight! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: